NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LEGAL AND MEDICAL IMPLICATIONS ON CURRENT PANDEMIC CRISIS IN INDIA.
PROGRAMME MODE:Virtual Mode
TENTATIVE DATE AND DURATION OF THE CONFERENCE:
19th June (One Day Conference) Tentative*
The Conference is of multidisciplinary nature, thereby have two broad objectives-
Legal Perspective – To discuss the current government policies and legal issues with respect to covid-19 in the country and to suggest the way forward.
Medical Perspective- To aware participants of Covid- Treatment, Symptoms, vaccination, and other relevant medical concerns.
NOTE: This conference will be followed by PAPER PRESENTATION & PUBLICATION. Further details will be provided soon.
MAJOR THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE
- Is there a need of imposition of Lockdown as well as stringent restrictions in the wake of the massive surge in COVID-19 cases across the country and what can be the possible impacts?
- Why there is no uniformity in rates of Covid Treatment across hospitals in India?
- How Covid-19 Vaccination Program can be effectively implemented in India?
- Is it not important to exempt Covid Vaccines form IPR laws in order to provide global access and equity?
- Whether there is need of policy, ensuring uniform pricing of Covid vaccines throughout the country?
- What is the role of Indian Judiciary amid Covid 19 crisis in the Country?
- What mechanisms can be adopted to strengthen the national policy ensuring proper medical treatment, availability of drugs and other medical equipments to all?
- What are the Symptoms of new variant of Covid-19?
- What is the Impact of Covid-19 on different age groups?
- What is the proper Treatment to cure Covid-19?
- What are the various Types of vaccines available in India and its significance to prevent severity due to Covid-19?
- What are the impacts of taking dozes of two different Covid vaccines?
- What are the side effects of taking vaccine, if any?
- 200/- for Faculty /NGOs/ Practitioners/Professionals (without paper publication**)
- 100/- for Students (Graduate, Post-Graduates,Ph.D. candidates and Research Scholars including conference participation (without paper publication**)
Name- Kumar Harsh
PHONE PE/GPAY AND PAYTM- +91-9852-418-878
EMAIL: [email protected]
- Registration Team:
- Aaryesh Bose: +91-9318-321-822
- Vasavi Bhatia: +91-9818-606-186
- Aakriti Saini: +91-9467167314